Hospital Rehabilitation Intership
Workplace: JRC veterinary clinic
Minimum stay: 1 month. Interview for acceptance in the program
Professional skills: Students of Veterinary, veterinarian technician Biology or another formation in wildlife handling.
The work in the Veterinary Hospital needs people who assist the animals and help the veterinary team during the different daily tasks. Through the "Veterinary assistant volunteering program" you can improve your skills, work directly with animals (hands-on experience) within a professional team while helping to save wild animals in need.
Volunteer tasks include, but are not limited to
- Assistance to the new animal arrivals.
- Assistance to the vet team in surgeries.
- Assistance to the vet team in revisions.
- Inpatient care of animals.
- Cleaning and feeding of hospitalized animals.
- Participation in the animal’s rehabilitation and relaease process.